Studio Membership Program
Studio Membership Program:
When studying to be an actor, consistency and commitment are key. They say it takes 10,000 hours to make a master, so it behooves the driven actor to carve a clear and regular plan for their training. For our most dedicated and ambitious students who wish to receive the best value for their commitment to training, we have created the Studio Membership Program. When students select 1 of 3 different membership levels, they know they are receiving top of the line, on-going training plus bonus opportunities and extra savings so they can get a comprehensive and effective education in professional film acting. Check out our Membership levels to identify the one that best suits your goals:
Actor’s Starter’s Kit Membership: 1 class each semester year round, 15% off all additional classes
- Or $1490 one-time payment (2 months free)
Value of $2245
Working Actor Membership: 1 class each semester year round, 1 private session a month with faculty, year round Workshop Pass, and 15% off additional classes
- Or $2290 one-time payment (2 months free)
Value of $3805
Guild Membership: Unlimited classes year round, 1 private session a month with Seven Pillars Acting creator, Sonya Cooke, year round Workshop Pass, editing add-ons and book included
- Guild Membership can be paused for up to 3 months. If one-time payment is made, 1 semester missed may roll over.
- Or $4490 one-time payment (2 months free)
Value of $7575
Take advantage of these special rates as we launch our membership program! Rates are subject to change at any time.
Policies (please read before signing up):
- All Memberships are valid for both studio locations in Orange County and Los Angeles.
- Actor’s Starter’s Kit and Working Actor Memberships exclude costs for required book and editing add-ons.
- As always, we have a no refund/no transfer policy for all classes and services.
- Monthly Memberships can only be set up as a direct transaction using ACH with a bank account. No credit cards, checks, or cash accepted.
- Membership starts when purchased and expires after 12 consecutive months.
- Vacation or Skipping Semester Policy: The membership is best suited to actors who are ready to make a full commitment to training year-round and want to take advantage of the savings available. In the event that a student needs to take a semester off, classes and privates earned can roll over into other semesters. For example, if an Actor’s Starter’s Kit Member cannot take summer semester, then he/she would be eligible to take 2 classes in the Spring or Fall semesters to make up for the class missed in the summer. Except for the Guild Membership, Actor’s Starter’s Kit and Working Actor Membership tuition cannot be paused or canceled before the 12 month term.